How will this help?
This step-by-step guide will help you with the Google sign-in process on BlueStacks.
Here's how signing in with your Google account benefits you:
- You get access to millions of apps/ games available on Google Play Store and other services of Google on BlueStacks.
- Save/retrieve games progress across different devices for various apps and games.
- In-app purchases require a Google account.
How to login to my Google account on BlueStacks?
1. Install and launch BlueStacks. On the first launch, it will ask you to sign in with your Google account, as shown in the image. Please click on the Sign-in button.
2. This will open the Play Store app. Click on the Sign in button again, as shown below.
3. After loading for a few seconds, the Google Sign In page will appear, as shown in the image. Enter the email address linked with your Google account and click on the Next button.
4. On the next screen, you will be asked to enter your account password. Enter the password and click on Next.
5. Now, you will see the terms and conditions for using a Google account. Click on I agree to proceed further.
6. It will ask you to create Back up on Google Drive. If you wish to do so, keep it turned ON, otherwise turn it Off by clicking on the slider, as shown below.
Then, scroll down and click Accept to start using Google services on BlueStacks.
7. Now, you are good to start exploring millions of games and apps from Play Store and other services from Google on BlueStacks.
NOTE: If you would like to sign in to Google using a non-Gmail account, click here to know more.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 30, 2020.