How will this help?
This article will help you update any app on BlueStacks 4 from the Google Play Store.
Steps to update apps from Google Play Store
- Open the Play Store by clicking on its icon, as shown below.
- Now click on the hamburger menu available at the top left corner, as shown below.
- Click on 'My apps & games' as shown below.
- Upon scrolling down, you will see all your installed apps. Click on the 'Update' button in front of an app to update it.
- The app update will start to download. Installation status can be seen as shown below. Once the update is complete, you can use the app by clicking on its icon as usual.
I'm on an older version of BlueStacks 4. What should I do?
If you're on an older version of BlueStacks 4, click here to learn how to update apps from the Google Play Store.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on August 27, 2020.