How will this help?
If you are unable to sign in to the Google Play Store on BlueStacks 4 or are experiencing network connectivity issues with Google servers, this detailed guide will help you resolve the problem.
This article will come handy if you receive an error message while trying to log in, such as 'There was a problem communicating with Google servers'.
How can I resolve this?
In rare cases, you may receive an error while trying to login to BlueStacks, such as the one shown in the image.
To resolve this issue, you need to configure your antivirus correctly. To know how to do that, please select the antivirus installed on your PC:
NOTE: If your antivirus is not listed above, please refer to the official support website of your antivirus manufacturer.
In Avast security products you can disable the interception of secure connections:
- Open the dashboard of your Avast application.
- Go to > > and click Customize next to .
- Uncheck the box next to and confirm this by clicking Ok.
In Bitdefender security products you can disable the interception of secure connections:
- Open the dashboard of your Bitdefender application.
- For the 2016 version of the Bitdefender security product, click on
For the 2015 version of Bitdefender, click on .
- Click on .
- Toggle off the Scan SSL setting.
In Bullguard security products you can disable the interception of secure connections on major websites like Google, Yahoo, and Facebook:
1. Open the dashboard of your BullGuard application.
2. Click on
3. Uncheck "Safe browsing" as well as all the options under "on these websites" as shown below.
In ESET security products you can try to disable and re-enable SSL/TLS protocol filtering or generally disable the interception of secure connections as described below.
1. Open your ESET product.
2. Click on Setup > Internet protection > Disable "Web access protection" .
3. Restart your computer.
In Kaspersky security products you can disable the interception of secure connections:
1. Open the dashboard of your Kaspersky application.
2. Click onon the bottom-left.
3. Click Protection > Disable Web Anti-Virus option as shown below.
If you use a 2016 or later version of Kaspersky:
1. In the Do not scan encrypted connections option and confirm this change.section, check the
2. Finally, reboot your system for the changes to take effect.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on March 12, 2021.