How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to enable/disable the sound you hear when clicking/tapping in Android on BlueStacks 4. With this, you can:
- Enable/disable tap sound in Google Play Store
- Enable/disable tap sound in Android Settings
- Enable/disable tap sound in Media Manager
How can I do this?
1. Launch BlueStacks and click on the gear icon on the bottom right to access the settings menu.
2. Click on the "Preferences" tab, as shown below.
3. Here, scroll down until you come across "Enable sound while tapping".
- To disable tap sound in Android, ensure the checkbox is unticked.
- To enable tap sound in Android, ensure the checkbox is ticked.
4. Lastly, to save the changes you have made, click on "Save".
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on September 29, 2020