How will this help?
You can access useful tools related to in-game controls using the Game controls menu on BlueStacks 5. You can manage your controls conveniently with a single click and perform the following functions:
- Toggle game controls on/off
- Manage on-screen controls
- Select your control schemes
- Create or edit key controls
- Import control schemes from BlueStacks 4
NOTE: Both the Game controls toggle and on-screen controls toggle apply to all games i.e. any change you make in these will be visible across all installed games and are not specific to a single game.
What can I do with the Game controls menu?
1. Launch any game and then click on the Game controls icon on the side toolbar.
2. The Game controls menu will open where you can use the following options.
- Game controls: You can turn the Game controls ON or OFF using this option. Turning the controls OFF will disable all the assigned keys and Game control options.
- On-screen controls: You can view, hide or adjust the visibility of on-screen controls for any game on BlueStacks 5.
- Opacity: You can slide the bar towards the left to reduce the opacity of the key controls on your screen and to the right to increase its visibility.
- Controls for: You can view on-screen controls by clicking on the "keyboard" or "gamepad" icon.
- Scheme: You can choose between different control schemes available for the game on BlueStacks 5.
- Mouse sensitivity: You can change the sensitivity of your mouse cursor for some games, such as Free Fire. The value of X controls the cursor speed along the X-axis for horizontal movement and the value of Y controls the speed along the Y-axis for vertical movement.
- Controls editor: You can create and edit key controls according to your preference.
NOTE: On the latest version of BlueStacks, if game controls have been disabled, they will remain disabled in subsequent launches as well.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!