Welcome to the BlueStacks 5 Quick-start guide!
You can use this manual to learn how to get started with BlueStacks 5 and get the best possible experience while playing your favorite Android games on a desktop/laptop.
Please select a category.
Installing/updating BlueStacks 5
- System requirements for BlueStacks 5
- How to download and install BlueStacks 5
- BlueStacks 5 offline installer
- How to update BlueStacks 5
Now that you’ve successfully installed/updated BlueStacks 5, get ready to play your favorite games!
Getting started with your favorite games
- How to login to the Google Play Store
- How to install an app
- Using the Game controls menu to create and manage controls
- How to use gamepads and controllers
- Side toolbar on BlueStacks 5
- How to use the BlueStacks 5 Settings menu
- How to close an app in BlueStacks 5
- How to delete or uninstall an app in BlueStacks 5
Looking for more? There’s so much you can do with the plethora of features on BlueStacks 5!
Taking your gameplay experience to the next level
- Control volume levels on BlueStacks 5
- Perform functions faster by using shortcut keys
- Play various games at one time or use different accounts together
- Replicate actions automatically across multiple instances of BlueStacks 5
- Multi-task efficiently when running multiple instances by optimizing resource consumption
- Save time and effort by recording a sequence of clicks and automating repetitive in-game tasks
- Set your current location or use a custom location of your choice
- Hide BlueStacks 5 instantly using the Boss Key if your boss/mom drops by unexpectedly
If you could not find what you’re looking for, try exploring some frequently asked questions given below!
Tips & tricks
- View which GPU is being used by BlueStacks 5
- Change the allocated CPU cores and memory to BlueStacks 5
- View app notifications on your desktop
- Create desktop shortcuts for your installed apps
- Enable/disable app permissions
- Translate on-screen text for a regional app
- Save in-game progress using your social media accounts
- Upload and share media files on BlueStacks 5
- Disable Hyper-V on Windows for BlueStacks 5
If you have any queries, simply search for them at the top of this page!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!