How will this help?
You can easily access all your media files such as pictures, videos, audio files and more using the Media Manager and transfer them easily from/to your desktop/laptop on BlueStacks 5.
Click on the links below to learn how you can:
How can I access my media files?
1. Open the System Apps folder on BlueStacks 5 and select Media Manager.
2. You can now use the following tabs available in the Media Manager to access your media files.
- Recently Added: Repository of all media files that have recently been added.
- Gallery: Access all the pictures and videos that are present in BlueStacks 5.
- App Media: Includes folders for different apps with their respective media files.
- Imported Files: Collection of all media files transferred from your desktop/laptop to BlueStacks 5.
- Explore: Gives you access to all media files and allows you to export files to Windows or other apps.
How can I transfer media files?
You can learn how to transfer media files from/to BlueStacks 5 by clicking on the links below:
- Transfer media files from desktop/laptop to BlueStacks 5
- Transfer media files from BlueStacks 5 to desktop/laptop
How to transfer media files from your desktop/laptop to BlueStacks 5
1. Open the Media Manager on BlueStacks 5. Then, drag and drop the files from your desktop/laptop inside the Media Manager, as shown below. To learn more about how you can do this, click here.
Alternatively, you can also follow the steps given below to import files on BlueStacks 5.
- Open the Media Manager and select "Import From Windows"
- Select the file you want to transfer to BlueStacks 5 and click on "Open".
- The file will get imported and you can view it under the "Imported Files" tab.
How to transfer media files from BlueStacks 5 to desktop/laptop
You can follow the steps given below to transfer media files from BlueStacks to your desktop/laptop:
- Open the Media Manager and hold the left-click of your mouse on the file you wish to export.
- Click on "Export to Windows".
- Select the folder where you want to save the file and click on "Select Folder".
- Your media file will now be saved in the selected folder on your desktop/laptop.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!