What are the minimum system requirements?
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB of RAM. (Note: Having 4GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM.)
- Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
BlueStacks 5 will work on systems that fulfill the minimum requirements. However, for a superior gaming experience, recommended system requirements are mentioned below.
What are the recommended system requirements?
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread benchmark score > 1000
Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete GPU with benchmark score >= 750
To find the benchmark score of your processor (CPU) and graphics card (GPU), read this article.
- Please ensure Virtualization is enabled on your PC/Laptop.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- Storage: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
- You can install BlueStacks 5 even if you have a virtual machine such as Microsoft Virtual PC, VMWare Workstation, or Oracle Virtualbox, installed on the same PC. However, please note that you may run into some performance issues.
To know about the features available on BlueStacks 5, please refer to the Release Notes.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!