BlueStacks version 5.0.250
You can now perform different in-game actions in Battlegrounds Mobile India (com.pubg.imobile) much more quickly and efficiently using smart controls. Now, you can:
- Automatically enter/exit shooting mode.
- Have a more immersive experience by seeing only the relevant on-screen controls.
- Play all game modes such as Classic Battle Royale and Team Deathmatch.
...and do much more using smart controls!
Released on: June 25, 2021
BlueStacks version 5.0.240
With this latest version, BlueStacks 5 is the first and only emulator where you can play Battlegrounds Mobile India (com.pubg.imobile) on your PC. To learn more, click here.
You will also no longer see the "Server is busy" error message within the game.
Released on: June 21, 2021
BlueStacks version 5.0.230
Free Fire smart controls have been further enhanced so that they work flawlessly and arm you to easily outperform your competition!
Released on: June 15, 2021
BlueStacks version 5.0.220
You will achieve the best gameplay experience with Free Fire (com.dts.freefireth) in the latest version of BlueStacks 5. Now, you can:
- Enjoy enhanced game controls and configuration for a highly responsive gaming experience. Easily outclass your competition!
- Use improved smart controls that will function without any issues and take your gameplay to new heights.
- Get the best Free Fire experience even on PCs with low system specifications.
- Experience several optimizations that allow you to effortlessly stream Free Fire to your audience.
Released on: June 11, 2021
BlueStacks version 5.0.200
This update contains the following app compatibility fixes and improvements:
1. Play Free Fire (com.dts.freefireth) as never before with several improvements to enhance your gaming experience:
- Aiming in the game has been further refined to resolve all issues with mouse acceleration/sensitivity. Furthermore, you will receive consistent stable FPS throughout the gameplay.
- Your game controls have been made more interactive with fixes for the "D-pad" control issues. Now, the "D-pad" control won't appear in the middle of your gameplay screen.
2. You will now be able to find Cookie Run: Kingdom (com.devsisters.ck) on the Google Play Store and you can download or update it without facing any "Device incompatible" error.
3. Get ready to play The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross (com.netmarble.nanagb) with a smooth crash-free installation. Feel the thrill of battle in this breathtaking RPG adventure!
4. Now, you can play ドラゴンクエストⅩ 冒険者のおでかけ超便利ツール (com.square_enix.dqxtools) on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit without it crashing at launch.
5. You can play 天堂2M (com.ncsoft.lineage2mtw) without any crashes on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit.
6. You can now play ディズニー ツイステッドワンダーランド (com.aniplex.twst.jp) without any crashes upon launching the game on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit.
7. Play あんさんぶるスターズ！！Music (jp.co.happyelements.boysm) on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit without any crashes at launch. Feel the rhythm flow through you!
8. You can now play ヴァルキリーコネクト (jp.co.atm.vcon.jp) on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit without facing a white screen or any crashes at launch!
9. You can playドラゴンクエストタクト (com.square_enix.android_googleplay.dqtactj) without any crashes upon launching the game on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit!
10. You can now use your mouse without facing any lag or freeze issues in BlueStacks 5.
Released on: June 3, 2021
BlueStacks version 5.0.110
You can now visit the Game center on BlueStacks 5. Here, you will find:
- Best games across different genres
- Games we recommend you can play
- Popular games
- Top-rated games
And much more! With the Game center, you can discover many amazing games and expand your gaming library with ease.
Released on: June 2, 2021
BlueStacks version 5.0.110
This update contains app compatibility fixes that resolve issues with the following apps:
1. You can play FallinStar (com.witchkids.fallinstarfirst) without facing any crash or black screen issues on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit! All the stars have aligned today!
2. You can play NieR Re[in]carnation (com.square_enix.android_googleplay.nierspjp) without any black screen issues on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit!
3. Play Heroes Strike (com.wolffun.herostrike) without experiencing any black screen or crash issues on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit! Darkness will no longer prevail!
4. Enter the world of The Elder Scrolls: Blades (com.bethsoft.blade) where black screen issues no longer exist!
5. Play 仔竜の風詩 (jp.GARYU.KoryuNoKazauta) without facing any black screen or crash issue on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit. Now, make your enemies feel the heat with your pet dragon!
6. You can play Cute Animals: Idle Farm Story (com.appquantum.idlefarmer) on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit without facing a crash at launch or black screen issues!
7. You will not face black screen or crash issues while playing Arrow of Archer (AoA)(com.silverdev.archer.aos) on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit. Never shoot in the dark again!
8. Play 마법사의 탑: 무한 대전 PVP (com.fivemile.mg) without any black screen or crash issues anymore on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit.
9. You can play WinWing: Space Shooter (com.ivy.winwing) without facing any crash issues. Now, blast your enemies away in outer space!
10. You can now play 트릭스터M (com.ncsoft.tricksterm19) without facing black screen or crash issues on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit.
Released on: May 25, 2021
BlueStacks version 5.0.100
Get ready for the future with BlueStacks 5 - The first official release that heralds a new era for Android gaming on your PC.
1. Experience extreme responsiveness, higher performance and speed with BlueStacks 5:
- Up to 40% lower RAM while playing on a single instance and up to 50% lower RAM while running multiple instances. This ensures you get the best experience while playing games or using any apps.
- Enhanced engine for smoother and higher FPS in your favorite games.
- Up to 50% faster launch time, ultra-fast app startup and performance that's several times faster than BlueStacks 4.
- A minimalistic and clean UI which makes for easier access to various features.
Our philosophy is to make BlueStacks 5 extremely lightweight and fast, for a next-generation Android gaming experience. To learn about the different improvements made in BlueStacks 5, click here.
2. In addition to the raw performance, simplicity and ease of use—you can enrich your gaming experience with:
- Settings Menu: Customize your BlueStacks 5 experience related to performance, personalization and more, through a clean and minimalistic interface.
- Multi-Instance Manager: Create numerous instances/replicas of BlueStacks 5, simply and easily.
- Side toolbar: Access tools within easy reach with minimal hand movement for augmenting your gameplay.
- Eco Mode: Turn it on to enjoy up to 87% reduced CPU usage, 97% reduced GPU usage and greatly enhanced multi-tasking.
3. The Controls Editor has arrived in BlueStacks 5. With this, you have the ability to:
- Edit controls: Assign a key of your choice for different controls and customize their settings.
- Create new controls: Choose from 14 controls and use them to perform different functions in your favorite games.
- Manage control schemes: You can switch between control schemes, edit them, create a custom scheme and do much more.
4. You can play any Android 32-bit or 64-bit game by creating a new BlueStacks 5 instance for the Android version required by your game, since BlueStacks 5 is now available for both these Android versions.
5. Trim memory helps you to reduce RAM usage with the simple click of a button. Especially useful if you are experiencing lag or performance-related issues on your PC.
6. BlueStacks 5 is built to provide stability over long gaming sessions. You can play your favorite games on it for as long as you wish, with stable, consistent performance and behavior. For example, games like Princess Connect! Re: Dive, Arknights and RO仙境傳説：新世代的誕生 will run smoothly over long gaming sessions.
7. With the enhanced engine in BlueStacks 5, you will easily achieve much more stable and higher FPS in your favorite games. With this, you can enjoy the breathtaking graphics of RPG games and high-octane adventure in various action games.
8. With the largest library of games in the world, BlueStacks 5 supports over 200 million unique titles that you can choose from. Now, you can experience the best gameplay experience while playing on BlueStacks 5.
9. Switching between apps can be easily done by using the Home, Recent Apps and Back buttons. These are present on the Side toolbar and top bar, for quick access.
10. If you wish to install an app through its .apk file, you can simply drag it from the Windows folder where it's located and drop it onto the BlueStacks 5 home screen.
11. You can use your PC's camera to capture images and share them in applications like Instagram, WhatsApp and many more.
12. The Interface Renderer on BlueStacks 5 helps define the underlying technology used to display the user interface. You can choose from the different Interface Renderers available for the best gaming experience on your PC.
13. The Application Binary Interface (ABI) of BlueStacks 5 supports both x86 and ARM libraries and lets you use any Android apps or games on your PC. While creating a new instance of BlueStacks 5, you may also select your preferred libraries from the ABI settings.
14. You can now select the exact folder where your media files from BlueStacks 5 are saved on your PC. To do this, open the Preferences tab in the Settings menu and select "Change path" for the Media folder, as shown below.
15. You can now easily view your roster list in Marvel Strike Force by switching to portrait mode. This will allow for easier selection of characters and sharing your roster list with potential Alliance leaders.
- Connect BlueStacks 5 to the Android Debug Bridge (ADB), even if the 5555 port is occupied. You will also be able to connect several instances to the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) at the same time.
- Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade (com.lilithgame.roc.gp) won't crash for you on the loading screen. Crashes have been ousted from our Kingdom forever!
- While downloading data for the game 魔導少年：夥伴集結！(com.garena.game.ftmtw), lag issues won't bother you as much anymore.
- When you post video Stories on Instagram (com.instagram.android), they won't get inverted, show a black screen or have their audio out-of-sync. Your friends will also not appear upside-down when you chat with them on a video call.
- Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross (com.netmarble.nanagb) won't freeze for you when you watch an in-game advertisement or crash when you spin the Ad Bonus wheel.
- You will now be able to play King's Raid (com.vespainteractive.KingsRaid) without facing any issues at launch! Venture on your quest to defeat all monsters, dragons and enemies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I update BlueStacks 4 to BlueStacks 5?
A. Unfortunately you cannot update BlueStacks 4 to BlueStacks 5. To learn why, click here. However, you can still:
- Transfer your apps along with their data from BlueStack 4.
- Import your game controls from BlueStacks 4 using the Controls Editor.
- Import your macros from BlueStacks 4 using the Macro Manager.
- Save your progress in different games using your social media account.
Q. Can I use backup/restore on BlueStacks 5?
A. Backup/restore is currently not available on BlueStacks 5. However, you can take a manual backup of your files and restore them on the same version of BlueStacks 5, for the time being.
Q. Is the "Sync operations" feature available on BlueStacks 5?
A. The "Sync operations" feature for synchronizing your actions across multiple instances is now available with BlueStacks 5.1. Update to the latest version of BlueStacks 5 or download it on your PC to begin using this feature.
Q. Can I use shortcut keys on BlueStacks 5?
A. Yes, shortcut keys are now available in BlueStacks 5.1 for accessing different functionalities from the side toolbar and more. You can start using shortcut keys by updating to the latest version of BlueStacks 5 or downloading it on your PC.
Q. Can I use my gamepad on BlueStacks 5?
A. Yes, you can use your gamepad on BlueStacks 5. However, you may face some issues with regard to certain apps where the gamepad won't function as expected. To learn more about using gamepads on BlueStacks 5, click here.
Released on: May 19, 2021