How will this help?
In the event that you face an error with BlueStacks not proceeding past "Starting the Engine" screen, please follow the steps listed below to resolve this.
What to do if BlueStacks is stuck on 'Starting the Engine' screen
Please follow the steps below if BlueStacks is stuck on Starting the Engine screen.
- Restart your system.
- Check if the Virtualization is enabled.
- Ensure that your PC fulfills the minimum system requirements.
- Free up your PC’s Random Access Memory (RAM).
- Increase allocated RAM to BlueStacks.
- Check and upgrade your computer graphics drivers to the latest version. Click here to know how to do it.
- Configure your antivirus correctly.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 21, 2020.