This article will guide you about what to do if BlueStacks is stuck on "Starting the Engine” screen.
In case BlueStacks fails to start or is stuck upon being launched, you can troubleshoot the issues right away on your PC.
All users who are experiencing such issues.
BlueStacks versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks.
Please follow the steps below if BlueStacks is stuck on "Starting the Engine" screen.
- Restart your system.
- Check if the Virtualization is enabled. If it is disabled, please refer to our article How can I enable virtualization (VT) on my PC?
- Ensure that your PC fulfills the minimum system requirements as described in the mentioned article System requirements for BlueStacks 4
- Free up your PC’s Random Access Memory (RAM) as described in the following article https://www.wikihow.com/Free-Up-RAM.
- Increase allocated memory RAM to BlueStacks.
- Check and upgrade your computer graphics drivers to the latest version by following the steps mentioned in this article: update graphic drivers.
- Disable your PC antivirus temporarily as described in the mentioned article Configure antivirus to improve BlueStacks performance.
Note: It is advisable disabling the antivirus and internet security temporarily and it should be re-enabled later to stay safe on the Web.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on August 7, 2019.