This article presents a workaround to let you play PUBG game with higher FPS.
You will be able to play PUBG seamlessly on BlueStacks.
All users who are experiencing low FPS or slowness during gameplay of PUBG.
BlueStacks Versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks.
In order to achieve higher FPS, you need to allocate 3 or 4 CPU cores and increase the RAM over 4096 MB along with altering a few in-game settings. Please follow the steps given below.
- Navigate to BlueStacks settings by clicking the gear icon >> Settings
- Click on Engine tab, adjust the RAM slider to set the RAM over 4096 MB and allocated 3 or 4 cores as shown in the screenshot below and click on Restart button.
- After altering the above settings in BlueStacks, launch PUBG and choose the options in the PUBG game settings as shown in the screenshot below.
- Scroll down for more settings.
- Click "OK" to save the changes.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on Oct 03, 2019.