If you are unable to sign in to BlueStacks or are experiencing network connectivity issues, your antivirus software may be disrupting secure (HTTPS) network connections to Google servers.
You will be able to sign in to BlueStacks without issues.
All users of BlueStacks 3.
BlueStacks Versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks 3.
Security software that scans HTTPS/secure connections, replaces legitimate website certificates with their own. This could lead to a situation where these HTTPS-sites become inaccessible in BlueStacks.
If you are unable to sign in to BlueStacks and are receiving the error in the screenshot below, try the following solutions for particular security products:
In Avast security products you can disable the interception of secure connections:
- Open the dashboard of your Avast application.
- Go to > > and click Customize next to .
- Uncheck the box next to and confirm this by clicking Ok.
In Bitdefender security products you can disable the interception of secure connections:
- Open the dashboard of your Bitdefender application.
- For the 2016 version of the Bitdefender security product, click on
For the 2015 version of Bitdefender, click on .
- Click on .
- Toggle off the Scan SSL setting.
In Bullguard security products you can disable the interception of secure connections on major websites like Google, Yahoo, and Facebook:
- Open the dashboard of your BullGuard application.
- Click on
- Uncheck all under " on these websites" after unchecking "Safe browsing" option as shown below.
In ESET security products you can try to disable and re-enable SSL/TLS protocol filtering or generally disable the interception of secure connections as described below.
- Open your ESET product.
- Click on Setup > internet protection > Disable "Web access protection" .
- Restart your computer.
In Kaspersky security products you can disable the interception of secure connections:
- Open the dashboard of your Kaspersky application.
- Click on on the bottom-left.
- Click protection > and disable Web Anti-Virus option as shown below.
If you use a 2016 and later versions of Kaspersky: In the Do not scan encrypted connections option and confirm this change. Finally, reboot your system for the changes to take effect.section check the
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on July 4th, 2018.