How will this help?
If you would like to run BlueStacks on Windows 10 with Hyper-V enabled, please go through this article in which you can see the minimum system requirements.
NOTE: If you download BlueStacks from the official website, the installer will automatically install the corresponding version of BlueStacks, depending on whether Hyper-V is enabled or disabled on your PC/Laptop.
Minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (only for Windows version 1903 and above)
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor
- Memory: At least 2GB of RAM (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for memory)
- Disk space: At least 5GB free disk space
- Virtualization should be enabled on your PC/laptop. Here's how to do this.
- Hyper-V should be enabled on your system.
- User should be added to the "Hyper-V Administrators" group on the PC. You can do this by running the following command from cmd prompt. This requires a restart for the change to take effect.
net localgroup "Hyper-V Administrators" <username> /add
8. Ensure your graphics card drivers and your Windows version are updated to their latest versions.
NOTE: This version of BlueStacks is based on Android 64-bit. If you face any issue while running Android 32-bit apps, or you do not want to enable Hyper-V on your system, please download BlueStacks 32-bit from here.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks, we hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Jan 14, 2021.