How will this help?
This article will show you the best way to play Call of Duty: Mobile on BlueStacks by enabling high resolution, graphics, and FPS settings.
This article covers the following sections:
How do I change the graphics and FPS settings on BlueStacks 4.205?
With BlueStacks 4.205, you can now change these settings at the tap of a button. Here's what you need to do:
1. Open BlueStacks and launch Call of Duty: Mobile.
2. Open the Game Settings by clicking on the gear icon, as shown below.
3. The new Game Settings screen lets you choose the in-game resolution, graphics quality and mouse sensitivity, all under the same banner, as seen below. Once the desired changes are made, click on Save. You can also view the game controls for COD: Mobile on this page by scrolling down and clicking on Show Guide.
4. After saving the changes, restart the game to apply what you have selected.
5. Now, enable high frame rates in BlueStacks Engine settings as shown below.
For the best gaming experience, it is equally important to enable high performance settings within COD: Mobile. Here's how to do it:
Steps to enable in-game high graphics in Call of Duty: Mobile
1. Launch Call of Duty: Mobile and click on the gear icon to open the game settings as shown below.
2. Click on the 'Audio and Graphics' tab in settings.
3. Here, you will see options to set the graphics quality and frame rate.
4. Select Graphic quality to 'Very High' and Frame rate to 'Max' which will highlight the in-game graphics features like depth of field, ragdoll, bloom, anti-aliasing and realtime shadow that you can enable to enhance graphics and animation quality. (Increasing these graphics settings on a lower-tier system may result in frequent frame drops, please select Graphics settings according to your system)
Note: If you are upgrading from an older version of BlueStacks to this optimized version of BlueStacks to play Call of Duty: Mobile, please clear its game data before launching.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on May 11, 2020.