Introducing BlueStacks for 64-bit Android
With the Android 64-bit version of BlueStacks, you can now play any games or run apps that require Android 64-bit, on BlueStacks itself. Click here to read more about it.
1. If you love playing Free Fire, the new BlueStacks offers the best possible gaming experience. Improved sensitivity, precise aiming, and other major enhancements bring you the finest gunplay.
3. Use Smart Edge Scrolling for Rise of Kingdoms to scroll through the map by simply moving the cursor to the edge of the map in the direction you would like to scroll in. World supremacy awaits you!
4. Manage all your controls easily in one place with a single click with our new, simplified and compact Game Controls menu.
5. Save more power while multitasking smoothly with the all-new Eco mode. We’ll take care of your system’s performance at the tap of a button.
6. Sort your instances by name or Android version to decide which one suits your preferences, using improvements in the Multi-Instance Manager to assist you with managing your instances.
7. The most powerful Controls Editor can now be accessed in multiple ways. Also, you can now download the latest in-built controls with the Update Controls button.
8. A performance warning will alert you if you try to allocate all the CPU cores to BlueStacks. We know you love gaming, but your system is equally important.
9. The BlueStacks loading screen will now show you tips and tricks to make the most out of your gaming experience. Staring at the loading bar now has its perks.
10. A new shortcut key to enter/exit mouse lock is assigned to ESC. Why drag and spin when you can tap and win?
11. We have resolved the auto-zoom issue on Rise of Kingdoms which used to occur sometimes while using Edge Scroll.
12. We have significantly improved Search on the BlueStacks home screen. You will find your favorite games before you can say “BlueStacks”!
13. You can now shut down Windows without having to close BlueStacks. BlueStacks will automatically close itself if you do.
14. Several games that were crashing upon launch, work properly now:
- Puzzles & Dragons (jp.gungho.pad)
- Valkyrie Connect (jp.co.atm.vcon.ww)
- Valkyrie Connect (jp.co.atm.vcon.jp)
- TEPPEN (jp.gungho.teppen)
- Ensemble Stars (jp.co.happyelements.boysm)
- Helios Rising Heroes (jp.co.happyelements.helios)
- Kiara fantasia (com.aniplex.kirarafantasia)
- Dragon quest Tact (com.square_enix.android_googleplay.dqtactj)
- Seven Alchemist (jp.pochistudio.Alchemist)
- Disney Twisted Wonderland (com.aniplex.twst.jp)
- Dragon Quest X Adventurer's Outing Tool (com.square_enix.dqxtools)
Released on: September 14, 2020
1. Major performance improvements to give you faster loading times and overall increased performance. It’s fast! Really fast! You might want to buckle up your seatbelts. A few of them are:
- Blazing fast launch. We almost approached light-speed with this one.
- Consistently high FPS, in games such as Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, over long periods of gameplay. Enjoy your favorite snacks along with high FPS.
- An overall buff has been made to the FPS in games such as A3! Otome Anime Game and a few others. FPS drops are in the history books now.
2. Closing BlueStacks is also faster than before. We’re sad to see you go, but that process is smoother than ever.
4. Notification Mode has been infused with some new features! You can now snooze notifications, enable/disable sound alerts and much more.
5. You can now see what’s new in every update by clicking on “Learn What’s New” before or while updating BlueStacks, so you don’t have to gleam into your crystal balls for more info. Psychics can be expensive.
6. You can now use Smart Controls with DirectX. Teachers can make all the difference and we provided DirectX with the best of them.
7. Our in-house Exterminator thoroughly cleaned out various bugs. Cyber-enhanced archers and flaming swords were also deployed to keep the bugs away.
Released on: July 30, 2020
2. Smart Edge Scrolling is here for Rise of Kingdoms. An added functionality for your Kingdom.
3. Devoting your RAM and CPU is now easier than ever. Take a look at the redesigned Settings Menu.
4. A few options have been added to Native Gamepad Support which will lead to an overall better gaming experience with your gamepad/controller.
5. A new option in the Report a Problem tool will help us identify and fix any issues you may be facing with the Multi-Instance Manager.
6. Performance improvements have been made courtesy of some really good coffee. Mmm, caffeine.
Released on: July 9, 2020
1. Multi-Instance Manager has been completely redefined to support Android 64-bit apps and more.
2. In-game settings for Free Fire, 7DS: GC and PUBG have been shifted to the Settings menu.
3. Smart edge gestures are here now! Access game settings and the game guide with intuitive edge controls when playing in full-screen mode.
4. You can now select multiple units in Armor Age with a simple drag of the mouse cursor. Strength lies in numbers and so victory shall be yours.
5. We’ve added a few mouse cursor options in the Settings menu. Just to keep things fresh.
6. Various UI changes in BlueStacks. We’ll let you discover them, no spoilers for you.
Released on: April 29, 2020