BlueStacks version 4.280.0.4206
1. Ultrawide resolution can now be used to perfectly fit your favorite games on your 21:9 monitor.
2. You can mirror images before capturing which is especially helpful in apps such as Instagram.
- One-click resolution for the issue preventing some of you from launching BlueStacks.
BlueStacks version 4.260.0.4207
1. You can now choose to auto hide desktop notifications. Enabling this will allow desktop notifications to disappear after a few seconds.
2. Several new device profiles have been added to enhance your gaming experience. Your arsenal of device profiles has been strengthened even further.
3. You can now hide your games that open in a separate window. Have complete control over what you wish to see!
4. Zoom in/out on your mouse cursor in Rise of Kingdoms. Precision zoom can now also be used in various other strategy games.
5. Now, get an expanded view of your roster list in Marvel Strike Force with portrait mode! Easily find who you need to save the day!
6. You can now easily assign the MOBA D-pad in the Control Editor. Use it for better motion control in MOBA games.
7. Easily adjust target sensitivity using the controls editor.
8. Access advanced settings for key controls in the Controls editor with a single click. Use the gear icon at the bottom of each key control or just right click on the control key.
1. Every screenshot that you take will be saved as a PNG file. Now, enjoy looking at your masterpieces in high quality!
2. The Settings menu is now more intuitive. Allocation of CPU cores and RAM in the Engine tab has been simplified and all device-related settings are now available in the Device tab.
3. Some UI improvements have been made to the BlueStacks home screen for a more organized look.
4. Many improvements have been made that allow you to play for longer hours without facing any lag or crash issues, thus allowing for a much smoother gameplay experience.
5. The latest improvements will bring you a noticeably better visual experience and stable frame rates , especially when playing games like Seven Nights II, Huang Yi Qun Xia Biography M and 美好 的 世界 獻上 祝福 Days Fantastic Days which use Adaptive Scalable Texture Compression (ASTC) .
6. Using a farm account in Rise of Kingdoms is easier than ever on BlueStacks. Now, we will guide you at every step with tips and tricks to give you an upper hand in gathering resources.
7. While starting a group call, now you will get a popup if your BlueStacks or that particular instance is muted.
8. You can now mute your mic during voice chat using the shortcut keys Ctrl+Shift+Z.
- The Emulator Detection message which caused the crash issue in プロ野球スピリッツA (jp.konami.prospia) has been put to an end. Now, take your dream team to victory with BlueStacks.
- The crash issue within 한게임포커 클래식 (com.nhnent.pokerclassic) has been fixed. You will also no longer face the AppGuard Alert message which prevented you from playing the game. All the cards are now in your favor.
- After giving Critical Ops: Reloaded (com.nhnent.cops) the required permissions, you will no longer face the AppGuard Alert message which caused crash issues within the game.
- The crash issue in from Fate/Grand Order (com.xiaomeng.fategrandorder) has now faded away into oblivion.
- 全民打棒球 Pro (hk.com.joybomb.bbm3) will no longer freeze or get stuck while you play the game. Now, you're free to strike a homerun in every shot.
- Videos on Instagram (com.instagram.android) will no longer play in reverse or appear upside-down. A strict talk set all of them straight.
- The Emulator Detection message which stopped from playing MLB 9 Innings 20 (com.com2us.ninepb3d.normal.freefull.google.global.android.common) has now been resolved.
- The black screen issues in 뮤 아크엔젤 (com.webzen.mua.google) have been eliminated. Darkness shall no longer prevail.
- The crash issues within 東方LostWord (jp.goodsmile.touhoulostword_android) will no longer occur. Head on an epic adventure and defeat all your enemies!
- The Security error messages which stopped you from playing Dragon Quest Walk (com.square_enix.android_googleplay.dqwalkj) and Naruto X boruto Ninja Voltage (com.bandainamcoent.ninjavoltage_app) have been taken care of. The golden days of gaming have just begun!
- The crash and black screen issues have been put to an end in グリムエコーズ(com.square_enix.android_googleplay.grimmsechoes).
- You can now view your roster of heroes in MARVEL Strike Force (com.foxnextgames.m3) in both portrait and landscape mode! Easily find who you need to save the day!
- Launch issues in BlueStacks have now been reduced.
- The games Call of Duty: Mobile (com.activision.callofduty.shooter), Call of Duty: Mobile - Garena (com.garena.game.codm), Call of Duty: Mobile (KR) (com.tencent.tmgp.kr.codm) and Call of Duty: Mobile VN (com.vng.codmvn) will no longer crash on launch.
- While playing PUBG: Mobile lite (com.tencent.iglite), you will no longer see the error message 'Server busy, please try again later'.
- The app 為美好的世界獻上祝福！Fantastic Days (tw.wonderplanet.fantasticdays) will no longer crash on launch. The lag issues within the game have also been put to an end.
- You no longer have to provide your location using Google maps to login to Prince Connect (tw.sonet.princessconnect).
- Destiny Child: Defense War (com.ta.dcdw.gl) is now visible in the Google Play Store.
- Fixed lag issues with the app '黃易群俠傳M' (com.chinesegamer.hemtw)
- Fixed the black screen issue on launch with the app 'Tsubasa' (jp.miraire.tsubasaplus)
- Fixed the incompatible device issue while installing the apps '바람의나라: 연' (com.nexon.baram) and 'A3: 스틸얼라이브' (com.netmarble.survival).
- BlueStacks will no longer stop responding while using the Multi-Instance Manager.
- You will no longer face any issues while taking and saving screenshots.
- The Take screenshot button will now capture screenshots instantly without any delay.
Released on: 14 January 2021
BlueStacks version 18.104.22.16804
The following bugs have been fixed:
- After installing the Hyper-V compatible version of BlueStacks, you will no longer see the popup "HyperV inaccessible".
- The Hyper-V compatible version of BlueStacks now loads without any issues.
Released on: 14 October 2020
If Hyper-V is enabled on your PC when installing BlueStacks, a Hyper-V compatible version of BlueStacks is automatically installed. Read further to know what's new on BlueStacks Hyper-V (BETA)!
1. Now, play Among Us with the new Voice chat feature on BlueStacks. Talk with your friends conveniently while playing by creating a new room or by joining an existing one.
2. Share images in Rise of Kingdoms easily now in multiple ways, such as by drag-and-drop, Media manager and more.
3. Now rearrange the icons on the side toolbar for easier and faster access to the buttons of your preference.
4. View tap points while creating or running macros. No more shooting in the dark, we promise.
5. Control the sound while tapping in Android on BlueStacks.
6. Enable/disable Desktop notifications for your favorite apps. Stay updated even while you're not playing on BlueStacks.
7. You can now disable the blue highlighter which appears while playing in fullscreen.
8. Change the scroll speed of your mouse wheel now. Scroll conveniently on your web browser or in apps inside BlueStacks.
9. Enable/disable VSync while playing on BlueStacks. This feature synchronizes the in-game FPS requirements with your monitor's refresh rate to give you the best possible visual experience.
10. Smart Edge Scrolling now lets you scroll through game maps by simply dragging your mouse over to the edge.
11. Now resize app icons and sort icons as per your preference to keep your home screen neat and tidy.
12. The Controls Editor now lets you download the latest in-built controls with the Update Controls button. A new tool, Tilt has also been added.
13. The new simplified and compact Game Controls menu lets you manage all your controls easily in one place.
14. Set calendar reminders for Rise of Kingdoms and State of Survival to get alerts for upcoming events.
15. Read what’s new in every update by clicking on Learn What’s New before or while updating BlueStacks.
16. The Install apk button is now available in the side toolbar.
17. You can capture screenshots on your BlueStacks home screen now using the Take screenshot button.
18. The BlueStacks home screen now welcomes you with My apps and Game Center sections.
19. A new shortcut key to enter/exit mouse lock is assigned to ESC key.
1. Improved in-game chat makes it easier to talk with friends, with added functionality and features like auto-hide for on-screen controls and use of Enter key for sending messages.
2. Change the mouse sensitivity for both vertical and horizontal movements. Move around at your own pace.
3. Witness the most powerful side toolbar on BlueStacks yet, with added tooltips for all icons when you hover your cursor over them.
4. The Notifications mode is revamped and brings you even more exciting features.
5. The redesigned Settings Menu helps you allot CPU and RAM separately under the Engine settings.
6. Native Gamepad Support has been enhanced for a better gaming experience with your gamepad/controller.
7. Save more power while multitasking smoothly with Eco mode, now accessible from the side toolbar.
8. Improved sensitivity, precise aiming, and other major enhancements in Free Fire bring you the finest gunplay.
9. Sort your instances as per your preferences, using the improved Multi-Instance Manager.
10. Closing BlueStacks is significantly faster than before.
11. We have enhanced the launch speed for BlueStacks as well.
12. You can now use Smart Controls with DirectX.
13. We have optimized the installation process while using the 'Install apk' option.
14. You will now be able to see all the latest additions to your BlueStacks on launch.
15. Now, you will receive bell notifications for new blogs created for your favorite games.
16. Every time you upgrade your BlueStacks, you will receive Release Notes on your bell notifications to help you learn about the latest features and upgrades on BlueStacks.
17. The BlueStacks loading screen will now show you tips and tricks to improve your gaming experience.
18. A performance warning will alert you if you try to allocate all the CPU cores to BlueStacks.
19. Installation process through 'Install apk' method has been optimized. The process is faster by up to 30%, depending on your computer configuration.
- We have resolved the "system.invalidcastException error" issue at the launch of BlueStacks.
- We have fixed the "The current user cannot use Hyper-V." error issue at the launch of BlueStacks.
- We have rectified the problem where users were unable to launch the Hyper-V compatible version of BlueStacks from the 'Latest version already installed' popup. The popup appears if a user tries to open the installer after the installation process is complete.
- Crashes will not occur while the camera is in use.
- The following games that were crashing earlier, work properly now::
- Among Us (com.innersloth.spacemafia)
- Merge dragons (com.gramgames.mergedragons)
- Ragnarok M (com.gravity.romNAg)
- Girls frontline (com.sunborn.girlsfrontline.en)
Released on: September 29, 2020