BlueStacks version 188.8.131.5204
The following bugs have been fixed:
- After installing the Hyper-V compatible version of BlueStacks, you will no longer see the popup "HyperV inaccessible".
- The Hyper-V compatible version of BlueStacks now loads without any issues.
Released on: 13 October 2020
If Hyper-V is enabled on your PC when installing BlueStacks, a Hyper-V compatible version of BlueStacks is automatically installed. Read further to know what's new on BlueStacks Hyper-V (BETA)!
1. Now, play Among Us with the new Voice chat feature on BlueStacks. Talk with your friends conveniently while playing by creating a new room or by joining an existing one.
2. Share images in Rise of Kingdoms easily now in multiple ways, such as by drag-and-drop, Media manager and more.
3. Now rearrange the icons on the side toolbar for easier and faster access to the buttons of your preference.
4. View tap points while creating or running macros. No more shooting in the dark, we promise.
5. Control the sound while tapping in Android on BlueStacks.
6. Enable/disable Desktop notifications for your favorite apps. Stay updated even while you're not playing on BlueStacks.
7. You can now disable the blue highlighter which appears while playing in fullscreen.
8. Change the scroll speed of your mouse wheel now. Scroll conveniently on your web browser or in apps inside BlueStacks.
9. Enable/disable VSync while playing on BlueStacks. This feature synchronizes the in-game FPS requirements with your monitor's refresh rate to give you the best possible visual experience.
10. Smart Edge Scrolling now lets you scroll through game maps by simply dragging your mouse over to the edge.
11. Now resize app icons and sort icons as per your preference to keep your home screen neat and tidy.
12. The Controls Editor now lets you download the latest in-built controls with the Update Controls button. A new tool, Tilt has also been added.
13. The new simplified and compact Game Controls menu lets you manage all your controls easily in one place.
14. Set calendar reminders for Rise of Kingdoms and State of Survival to get alerts for upcoming events.
15. Read what’s new in every update by clicking on Learn What’s New before or while updating BlueStacks.
16. The Install apk button is now available in the side toolbar.
17. You can capture screenshots on your BlueStacks home screen now using the Take screenshot button.
18. The BlueStacks home screen now welcomes you with My apps and Game Center sections.
19. A new shortcut key to enter/exit mouse lock is assigned to ESC key.
1. Improved in-game chat makes it easier to talk with friends, with added functionality and features like auto-hide for on-screen controls and use of Enter key for sending messages.
2. Change the mouse sensitivity for both vertical and horizontal movements. Move around at your own pace.
3. Witness the most powerful side toolbar on BlueStacks yet, with added tooltips for all icons when you hover your cursor over them.
4. The Notifications mode is revamped and brings you even more exciting features.
5. The redesigned Settings Menu helps you allot CPU and RAM separately under the Engine settings.
6. Native Gamepad Support has been enhanced for a better gaming experience with your gamepad/controller.
7. Save more power while multitasking smoothly with Eco mode, now accessible from the side toolbar.
8. Improved sensitivity, precise aiming, and other major enhancements in Free Fire bring you the finest gunplay.
9. Sort your instances as per your preferences, using the improved Multi-Instance Manager.
10. Closing BlueStacks is significantly faster than before.
11. We have enhanced the launch speed for BlueStacks as well.
12. You can now use Smart Controls with DirectX.
13. We have optimized the installation process while using the 'Install apk' option.
14. You will now be able to see all the latest additions to your BlueStacks on launch.
15. Now, you will receive bell notifications for new blogs created for your favorite games.
16. Every time you upgrade your BlueStacks, you will receive Release Notes on your bell notifications to help you learn about the latest features and upgrades on BlueStacks.
17. The BlueStacks loading screen will now show you tips and tricks to improve your gaming experience.
18. A performance warning will alert you if you try to allocate all the CPU cores to BlueStacks.
19. Installation process through 'Install apk' method has been optimized. The process is faster by up to 30%, depending on your computer configuration.
- We have resolved the "system.invalidcastException error" issue at the launch of BlueStacks.
- We have fixed the "The current user cannot use Hyper-V." error issue at the launch of BlueStacks.
- We have rectified the problem where users were unable to launch the Hyper-V compatible version of BlueStacks from the 'Latest version already installed' popup. The popup appears if a user tries to open the installer after the installation process is complete.
- Crashes will not occur while the camera is in use.
- The following games that were crashing earlier, work properly now::
- Among Us (com.innersloth.spacemafia)
- Merge dragons (com.gramgames.mergedragons)
- Ragnarok M (com.gravity.romNAg)
- Girls frontline (com.sunborn.girlsfrontline.en)
Released on: September 29, 2020