Why is the App Player needed?
When you select any game available on BlueStacks X you will see both of the following options or only one, depending on if the game is available on the Cloud or through the traditional download method:
- Install on App Player
- Try Instantly
If you click on "Install on App Player", you will be asked to download the App Player which is needed to install and play any game you download on your desktop/laptop.
How do I install the App Player?
If you've uninstalled the App Player or it is not yet downloaded on your desktop/laptop, you can simply follow the steps below to install the App Player.
1. Launch BlueStacks X on your desktop/laptop and click on the "App Player" icon at the bottom left corner of your screen, as shown below.
Alternatively, you can also install the App Player by clicking on the "Install on App Player" option available on the app page of a game of your choice.
2. Click on "Install" to start the download and installation process.
3. After the installation is complete, the App Player will launch. On the pop-up that appears, click on "Install from Google Play", as shown below.
4. You will now be asked to sign in to the Play Store. To learn more about how you can do this, click here.
5. You will then be taken to the installation page for the selected game. Here, click on "Install".
The selected game will be installed and added to your game library.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks X. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!