How will this help?
You can use the Settings menu on BlueStacks X to share your feedback with us, set your Player Preference and much more. You can also minimize BlueStacks X to a Minibar on your desktop for ease of access.
What settings are available in BlueStacks X?
1. The "Settings" menu can be accessed by clicking on the gear icon at the bottom of the list of options on the left side of your screen.
2. There are three tabs under the "Settings" menu in BlueStacks X:
- Feedback - Send your feedback or report any problem with BlueStacks X
- Preferences - Select the language of your choice in the 'Language' settings and your preferred mode of playing by changing the "Player Preference" setting.
- About - Learn about the version of BlueStacks X installed on your desktop/laptop.
When you click on the "Settings" icon, you will automatically be presented with the "Feedback" tab on your screen. Here, you can report a problem or send us your feedback by selecting a category type for your concern, describing the problem and entering a valid email address. Once you have filled in the necessary details, click on "Submit".
Within the "Preferences" tab, you can select the language of your choice in the 'Language' settings and your preferred mode of playing in the "Player Preference" setting.
When you click on the "Preferences" tab, the Language settings will appear. Here, you can change your preferred language on BlueStacks X by clicking on the language of your choice.
Player Preference Settings
Click on the "Player Preference" option. Here, you can choose your preferred mode of playing your favorite Android games by choosing either of the following options.
- System Auto Selection (Default): For the best gameplay experience, you will either be redirected to play the game on Cloud or on the App Player.
- Ask where I would prefer to play, for each game: You will get an option to play the game on Cloud (if it's available) or on the App Player which will then download the game on your desktop/laptop.
You can read more about the Player Preference setting in this article.
Click on the "About" tab to know more about the version of BlueStacks X installed on your desktop/laptop.
How can I use BlueStacks X as a Minibar?
You can minimize BlueStacks X and keep it as a Minibar on your desktop, by clicking on the arrow button on the top-right corner of the BlueStacks X screen. This provides easier access to your games.
To restore BlueStacks X, simply click on the arrow button in the Minibar, as illustrated above.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks X. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!