Why can't I launch the App Player?
While trying to install/launch a game, the App Player may not launch if:
- Hyper-V is enabled on your desktop/laptop
- There have been some recent changes in Windows settings or a recent system update
How do I resolve this?
To resolve this, you can either:
- Disable Hyper-V
- Or, install the game on the updated version of the App Player that supports Hyper-V
How to disable Hyper-V
Watch the video below or read this article to learn how to disable Hyper-V.
How to install the game on the updated version of the App Player that supports Hyper-V
1. When you click on a game and a pop-up appears informing you that additional updates are required, select "Update".
NOTE: If you don't take an action, the installation will start automatically after a few seconds.
2. The updated version of the App Player that supports Hyper-V will get installed.
3. Once the updates are complete the App Player will launch. You can now sign in to the Play Store and install the game.
Once the game is installed, you can play it without any issues.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks X. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!