How will this help?
If you come across a black screen after launching Play Together on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit on your desktop/laptop, you can resolve it by:
- Creating a new Nougat 64-bit instance with "ABI setting" as "ARM 32-bit"
- Launching "Play Together" on this new instance
Get ready to complete quests and make special memories with your friends in this virtual playground!
How do I resolve this?
1. Launch the Multi-instance Manager by clicking on its icon in the Side toolbar on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
2. In the Multi-instance Manager window, click on "Instance" and then select "Fresh instance".
3. You will now be asked to choose an Android version. Select "Nougat 64-bit" and then, click on "Next".
4. Select "Custom" under "ABI setting" and deselect all settings except "ARM 32-bit" from the options available on your screen.
5. Once you've customized your instance, click on "Create" to get the additional files for the selected Android version.
6. The instance you have created will now appear in the Multi-instance Manager. Once the download process is complete, click on "Start" to begin using it.
7. After the instance has launched, log in to the Play Store and install "Play Together".
8. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to launch the game successfully.
You are now all set to meet your friends from all over the world in Play Together on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit!
If you want to learn more about how to log in to Google Play Store on BlueStacks 5 and install a game, you can refer to the following articles:
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!