Welcome to the BlueStacks 5 Troubleshooting Guide!
You can use this quick and easy manual for answers to some common troubleshooting questions and get the best possible experience while playing your favorite Android games on BlueStacks 5.
Q. What should I do if I am unable to install or launch an app?
A. If you're unable to install or launch an app, you can:
Q. What should I do if my BlueStacks is getting stuck/lagging?
A. To resolve performance-related issues in BlueStacks 5, please refer to the following articles.
- What to do if BlueStacks 5 is stuck on "Starting the Engine" screen?
- What to do if BlueStacks 5 feels slow?
Q. How can I resolve some issues that I am facing with a specific app?
A. You can resolve app-related issues by referring to the following articles.
- Workarounds for app-related issues on BlueStacks 5
- How to resolve white/black screen and app crash issues in BlueStacks 5
Q. What to do if my game controls are not working properly after a recent game update?
A. You can follow the steps in the articles to switch or update your control scheme and resolve the issue.
- Switch to default controls when an update for a game is rolled out
- Update controls for a game from Controls editor
Q. I am facing issues signing in to Google Play Store. What do I do?
A. Please refer to the following articles to resolve Google Play Store sign-in issues.
- Solution for "Couldn't sign in" error in Google Play Store on BlueStacks 5
- Troubleshooting Google Play Store login issues and errors on BlueStacks 5
Q. I am having trouble playing games on BlueStacks 5. How do I report a problem?
A. You can report a problem on BlueStacks 5 by following the steps mentioned in the articles below.
If your query is not listed here, click here to visit the Troubleshooting section on our Help Center.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!