Why do I see this pop-up and how can I resolve it?
If you see the following pop-up while trying to launch BlueStacks 5, it may be because Compatibility Graphics Engine Mode is not supported on your desktop/laptop or due to outdated GPU drivers.
You can resolve it by trying out the following ways:
How to update GPU drivers?
You can update your GPU drivers by following the steps given in the links below for different GPUs.
How to create a BlueStacks Nougat 32-bit or Nougat 64-bit instance?
If you are on Pie 64-bit or Android 11, you can try creating a BlueStacks Nougat 32-bit or Nougat 64-bit instance by following the steps given below:
- Launch "Multi-instance Manager" from the Side toolbar
- Click on "Instance" and then select "Fresh instance"
- From the dropdown menu select "Nougat 32-bit" or "Nougat 64-bit"
- Click on "Next", customize the instance and click on "Download"
- Click on "Start" to launch the new instance
How to enable Performance Graphics Engine Mode?
If you are on Nougat 32-bit or Nougat 64-bit, you can try setting the "Graphics engine mode" to "Performance" within the "Multi-instance Manager" by following the steps below:
- Click on the gear icon to open the "Instance settings" menu
- Click on the "Graphics" tab and under Graphics engine mode, select "Performance"
- Click on "Save changes" and then click on "Start" to launch the new instance
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!