How will this help?
You can now capture your best moments in Snapchat (com.snapchat.android) without seeing an inverted camera screen on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit by following the steps given below:
- Set your "Device profile" to "OnePlus 8T" within BlueStacks Settings
- Restart App Player
Capture memories, apply filters and resume your journey of creating entertaining content!
How can I change my Device profile?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the "gear" icon on the Side toolbar to access the Settings menu.
2. Navigate to the "Phone" tab, as shown below.
3. Under Device profile, click on the drop-down menu and select "OnePlus 8T".
4. Once done, click on "Save changes".
5. Click on the "X" icon and close the App Player, as shown below.
6. Launch BlueStacks 5 again and open Snapchat from the home screen.
You will now be able to click pictures on Snapchat without coming across an inverted camera screen on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!