How can I fix this in Honkai: Star Rail?
If you come across any graphics-related issue while playing Honkai: Star Rail or if the game is crashing on BlueStacks 5, you can resolve it by doing the following:
- Download the latest version of BlueStacks 5.11.56 Pie 64-bit
- Install and play Honkai: Star Rail on this new instance
Download BlueStacks 5.11.56 Pie 64-bit
Hop aboard the Astral Express and gear up for uninterrupted gaming sessions filled with adventure and thrills as you discover the boundless universe!
How do I resolve this?
1. Once you click on the link above, BlueStacks 5.11.56 Pie 64-bit installer will begin to download. Once it is downloaded, click on the installer file to proceed.
2. Click on "Update" to install BlueStacks 5.11.56 Pie 64-bit, as shown below.
3. Once the installation is complete, Pie 64-bit instance will launch. On the pop-up that appears, click on "Install from Google Play", as shown below.
4. Log in to Google Play Store and install "Honkai: Star Rail".
5. After the installation is complete, launch the game by clicking on its icon on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
You are now all set to experience the galaxy's infinite wonders when you play Honkai: Star Rail without any hassles on BlueStacks 5!
NOTE: Playing the game with in-game graphics setting as "High" or "Very high", on the latest version of BlueStacks 5, may cause the game to crash. To prevent this, we recommend changing the graphics settings to "Medium" or lower.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!