How can I resolve this?
If you encounter the following error message when trying to record your gameplay or enable "Moments Mode," indicating that the feature requires different settings on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit or Nougat 64-bit, you can easily resolve it by following these steps:
- Open BlueStacks 5 "Settings" menu
- Head over to the "Graphics" tab
- Set "Graphics engine mode" to "Compatibility"
How can I change BlueStacks 5 graphics settings?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the "gear" icon on the Side toolbar to open the Settings menu.
2. Select the "Graphics" tab, as shown below.
3. Under "Graphics engine mode", select "Compatibility".
4. Click on "Save changes", as shown below.
5. You will be asked to restart BlueStacks 5 to apply the changes. Click on "Restart now" to proceed.
6. Once BlueStacks 5 has restarted, you will be able to enable "Moments Mode" and record your gameplay without any hassles!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!