How will this help?
You can easily switch between different apps, without having to close any one of them, on BlueStacks 5.
This will allow you to play your favorite games and use any of your social media apps at the same time.
On the latest version of BlueStacks 5, you can access the "Back" button through the top bar as well.
How can I switch between apps?
There are two ways you can move between different apps on BlueStacks 5. They are:
How to switch apps from the recent apps menu.
1. First, click on the recent apps button from the side toolbar or top bar, as shown below.
2. The Recent apps menu will appear. Here, you will find all the apps that you have opened.
3. Scroll through this menu and click on the app that you want to switch to.
4. Your chosen app will open. You can access the previous app again from the Recent apps menu.
1. While using an app, click on the Home button from the Side toolbar or the top bar.
2. The home screen will open up. Here, click on the app that you want to switch to.
3. Your chosen app will open. To switch back to the previous app, simply go back to the home screen and open it.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!