How will this help?
If the WMI service on your PC is stopped or in a disabled state, it will not allow BlueStacks 5 to boot. Enabling this service will help in booting up BlueStacks properly.
How can I enable it?
1. When on your desktop, press the "Windows +R keys" simultaneously to open the "Run" window.
2. Click on the search bar on the "Run" window and type "services.msc", as shown in the image. Then, press "OK".
3. It will open the services window. From the list of services, locate and right-click on "Windows Management Instrumentation".
4. From the drop-down menu, select "Properties".
5. On the "Properties" window, set the startup type to "Automatic", as shown in the image. Then, click on "OK".
6. Now, right-click on "Windows Management Instrumentation" and select "Start".
7. Close the "Services" window and restart BlueStacks.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on March 15, 2021