How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to delete or uninstall an app from BlueStacks 5.
How can I delete or uninstall an app?
You can uninstall an app in BlueStacks 5 through either one of the two methods listed below. Click on either one of the links to view the steps for uninstalling an app.
Uninstalling an app from the Home Screen
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and hold the left-click button of your mouse on the app you wish to uninstall.
2. Now, click on the "Uninstall" option which will appear.
3. You will now have to confirm if you wish to uninstall the selected app. Click on "OK" to proceed.
4. The app you selected will now get uninstalled from BlueStacks 5.
Uninstalling an app from the Android settings
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the System Apps folder.
2. Here, click on and open the Android Settings.
3. Click on "Apps", as shown below.
4. Now, scroll through your list of apps and click on the one that you wish to uninstall.
5. The App info tab for the app you selected will open. Here, click on the "Uninstall" button, as shown below.
6. You will now have to confirm that you wish to delete the selected app. Click on "OK" to proceed.
7. The app you selected will now get uninstalled from BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!