Welcome to BlueStacks 5 Beta Release Notes. These Release Notes will acquaint you with all the features and bug fixes added to each version of BlueStacks 5 Beta.
NOTE: BlueStacks 5 Beta is currently not supported on macOS.
BlueStacks 5 Beta 22.214.171.12430
1. You may now successfully install and launch BlueStacks 5 Beta on the broadest range of PC's.
2. You can now type in any language other than English, without facing a crash issue in BlueStacks 5 Beta on Windows 7.
3. The clock in BlueStacks 5 Beta won't skip ahead by 1 hour anymore, every time you restart.
BlueStacks 5 Beta 126.96.36.19928
1. Installation issues have been resolved on Windows 7 for BlueStacks 5 Beta. Get ready to step into the next generation of gaming.
2. Several performance improvements have been made to enhance your gaming experience!
BlueStacks 5 Beta 188.8.131.5220
1. BlueStacks 5 Beta will take your gaming experience to brand-new heights and allow you to enjoy superior performance in your favorite games. Now, experience the next generation of Android Gaming on your PC/Laptop with:
- Drastically reduced RAM usage
- Smoother and higher FPS
- Multiple times faster than BlueStacks 4
- Faster app-launch time
- True Android Interface
- Light-weight and a leaner interface
You can click here to learn more about all the improvements you will find in BlueStacks 5 Beta.
2. BlueStacks 5 Beta also comes equipped with various features to enhance your gaming experience even more. For more details on the major features in BlueStacks 5 Beta, you can click on any of the relevant links below.
- Trim Memory capability for reducing resource consumption
- Eco Mode for easier multi-tasking
- Settings Menu with better user experience
- Multi-Instance Manager for creating numerous instances
- Side Toolbar for quick access to features
3. Switching between apps can be done quickly and effortlessly by using the Home, Back and Recent Apps buttons.
Tip: You can find these buttons on the side toolbar and top bar.
4. We've also prepared guides for a few questions you may have. You can view the detailed Release Notes for more information on these guides such as "How to uninstall an app", "How to add/remove a Google account" and more.
5. We're also aware of a few bugs that you may encounter and are currently working on fixing them to be released at a later date. These can be viewed in the detailed Release Notes linked above.
However, you're welcome to send us a problem report, for any issues/bugs you may face.
NOTE: BlueStacks 5 Beta and BlueStacks 4 can be installed together. You do not need to uninstall BlueStacks 4 to use BlueStacks 5 Beta.
We really hope you enjoy BlueStacks 5 Beta! As always, your feedback is highly appreciated and we would be glad to receive it! Feel free to connect with us over Twitter, Reddit, Facebook. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.