How will this help?
If you are unable to sign in to the Google Play Store, experience any network connectivity issues with Google's servers or receive an error such as 'There was a problem communicating with Google servers' while trying to sign in to the Google Play Store, you can resolve it by configuring your antivirus correctly.
To learn more, please select the antivirus installed on your PC:
NOTE: 1. If your antivirus is not listed above, please refer to the official support website of your antivirus manufacturer.
2. If you still face any issues while logging into the Google Play Store, you can submit a problem report by simply clicking on the “Trouble signing in” icon at the bottom left corner.
In Avast security products, you can disable the interception of secure connections, by following these steps:
- Open the dashboard of your Avast application.
- Go to > > and click on "Customize" next to .
- Uncheck the box next to " and confirm this by clicking on "Ok".
In Bitdefender security products, you can disable the interception of secure connections, by following the steps given below:
- Open the dashboard of your Bitdefender application.
- For the 2016 version of the Bitdefender security product, click on "
For the 2015 version of Bitdefender, click on " .
- Click on " .
- Toggle off the Scan SSL setting.
In Bullguard security products, you can disable the interception of secure connections on major websites like Google, Yahoo and Facebook:
1. Open the dashboard of your BullGuard application.
2. Click on
3. Uncheck "Safe browsing" as well as all the options under "on these websites", as shown below.
In ESET security products, you can try to disable and re-enable SSL/TLS protocol filtering or generally disable the interception of secure connections as described below.
1. Open your ESET product.
2. Click on Setup > Internet protection > Disable "Web access protection" .
3. Restart your computer.
In Kaspersky security products you can disable the interception of secure connections:
1. Open the dashboard of your Kaspersky application.
2. Click onon the bottom-left.
3. Click Protection > Disable Web Anti-Virus option as shown below.
If you use a 2016 or later version of Kaspersky:
1. In the Do not scan encrypted connections option and confirm this change.section, check the
2. Finally, reboot your system for the changes to take effect.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!