How will this help?
On BlueStacks 5, you can control the volume levels for various functions with just a few clicks.
This detailed article will guide you on how to:
- Mute all sounds at once
- Unmute all sounds at once
- Control the volume for notifications, videos/media files and alarms
To learn how to mute or unmute only the Android tapping sound in places such as Google Play Store, you can read this article.
How can I mute all sounds at once on BlueStacks 5?
1. On the BlueStacks Side toolbar, click on the volume button.
2. A volume bar will appear, here you can:
- Mute a single instance: Click on the sound icon on the volume bar to mute the sound for that particular instance of BlueStacks, as illustrated below. Alternatively, you can also use the shortcut keys "Ctrl+Shift+M".
- Mute all running instances: Click on the "Mute all instances" button to mute the sound for all running instances.
How can I unmute all sounds at once for an instance on BlueStacks?
1. To unmute sounds on an instance, click on the volume button on the Side Toolbar.
2. A volume bar will appear. Here, click on the sound icon to unmute all sounds for that particular instance of BlueStacks, as illustrated below.
How can I control the volume levels for an instance?
1. To change the volume level for notifications on a particular instance, launch that instance and click on the volume button on the Side toolbar.
2. A volume slider will appear. Simply drag the slider to adjust the volume level. Drag it towards the left to reduce the volume and towards the right to increase the volume.
To close the volume bar, click anywhere on your BlueStacks 5 screen.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!