How will this help?
This article will guide you on how you can resolve the issue when:
- The installed apps are missing from your BlueStacks 5 home screen
- The apps disappear while dragging them from grouped folder to the home screen
This can be resolved by clearing the BlueStacks Launcher data which has been described in the steps below.
How can I do it?
1. Click on the ''System apps'' icon on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
2. The ''System apps'' window will open. Click on the ''Settings'' icon to open the settings menu.
3. Next, click on ''Apps''.
4. Within the menu that opens, scroll down and click on ''BlueStacks Launcher''.
5. Now, click on ''Storage''.
6. Click on ''Clear data'' in the next menu, to delete data of ''BlueStacks Launcher'' from the storage.
NOTE: Doing this will only delete BlueStacks Launcher data. Your saved data for all the other apps will remain as it is.
7. A system message will open on your screen to confirm if you want to delete the app data permanently.
Click on ''OK'' to continue.
8. Lastly, click on the ''Home icon'' on the top bar, as shown in the picture below, to go back to your BlueStacks home screen.
Your missing apps will now reappear on the home screen.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!