How will this help?
This article suggests workarounds for different issues related to WhatsApp on BlueStacks 5.
This article includes:
- Graphics-related issues
- Sound-related Issues
- Network-related Issues
- Unable to Download WhatsApp from Play Store
- Issues with loss of chat history
- More links to help you with using Whatsapp on BlueStacks
Issues and suggested workarounds
1. Graphics-related Issues:
- Change your Graphics renderer from DirectX to OpenGL under the "Graphics" tab in BlueStacks settings.
- Increase the allocated memory to 2GB or more under the "Performance" tab in BlueStacks settings.
- Update your graphics card drivers to the latest version by referring to the steps explained in the following article.
2. Sound-related Issues:
- Please read our help article for Sound and mic-related issues.
3. Network-related Issues:
It is possible that your system is infected with adware or malware which might be the reason you are experiencing network issues while using WhatsApp. You may scan your system with any antivirus or adware removal program in order to clean your PC.
4. Unable to Download WhatsApp from Play Store:
We recommend you should clear Google Play Store cache. Please read this article to know how to do it.
5. Issues with loss of chats or chat history:
- If you keep losing your chats, we suggest you take frequent backups of your chat history on Google drive. Read this official support page to know more.
Read more about using WhatsApp on BlueStacks
- Transfer files from WhatsApp to PC
- Add or sync contacts in WhatsApp on BlueStacks
- Use WhatsApp media on other apps on BlueStacks
- Share images and videos on WhatsApp
- Change your status on WhatsApp
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!