How will this help?
King's Raid freezes while playing on BlueStacks 5 due to an issue inherent with that game.
This article will help you resolve this issue with the help of a new installer file for King's Raid that has been provided by the game developers.
How can I resolve this?
1. Launch the existing version of King's Raid on your BlueStacks and backup your in-game data. To know how to do it, please refer to this article.
2. Follow this link and download the King's Raid .apk file by clicking on the "Download APK" button, as shown below.
NOTE: If you open the above link inside the BlueStacks browser:
- Downloading and installing the .apk file will install the game on your BlueStacks if it is not already installed.
- If King's Raid is already installed on your BlueStacks, then downloading and installing the .apk file will update the version of your game. After updating, you will no longer face freezing issues while playing the game.
If you open this link outside of BlueStacks, please download the .apk file and proceed to step 3.
3. After taking the backup of your in-game data, please uninstall "King's Raid" which is already installed on your BlueStacks. Read this article to know how to uninstall an app.
4. After the game is uninstalled, click on the "Install apk" icon on the Side Toolbar, as shown below.
5. Go to the location where you had saved the .apk file in step 2. Select the King's Raid installer file and click on "Open". The game installation will begin.
6. Once the installation process is complete, you may launch King's Raid from your BlueStacks home screen. You will no longer face app freeze issues while playing the game.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!