How will this help?
You can resolve app-related issues such as graphics-related issues, coming across a black/white screen, the app crashing or freezing and more by creating a new instance with the ABI setting as ARM. To do this:
- Open "Multi-instance Manager" from the Side toolbar
- Create a new instance with the "ABI" Setting as "ARM"
- Install the app on this new instance
Click on the links below to learn more:
- List of apps that work properly after changing the ABI setting to ARM
- How to change the ABI setting to ARM
Which apps work properly after changing the ABI setting to ARM?
Given below is a list of apps that will run without a hitch after you change the ABI setting to "ARM".
|DRAGON BALL LEGENDS 드래곤 볼 레전즈
|Ibis Paint X
|ZEPETO: 3D avatar, chat & meet
|CATS: Crash Arena Turbo Stars
|Hungry Shark World
|Highrise: Virtual Metaverse
|FRAG Pro Shooter
|Old School RuneScape
|Skin Tools Pro
|Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery
|Kingdom Rush Vengeance TD Game
How do I change the ABI setting to ARM?
1. Firstly, identify the ABI settings for your current BlueStacks 5 instance by following the steps below:
- Open the "Settings menu" by clicking on the gear icon on the Side toolbar.
- Navigate to the "Advanced" tab and view information about your current ABI settings.
2. Once you have that information, launch the Multi-instance Manager from the Side toolbar and follow the steps given below:
- Click on "Instance" and then select "Fresh instance".
- From the dropdown menu select an Android version based on the requirements of your app and then click on "Next".
3. The next page will let you customize your instance. Here, change the "ABI setting" to "ARM", as shown below, and then click on "Create".
4. It will take you to the BlueStacks Multi-instance Manager window where the new instance will be visible, as shown below. Here, click on "Start".
5. After the new instance launches, log in to the Play Store and install the app. You may read about how to do so in these articles:
After the installation is complete, you'll be able to play the game on this instance without any hassles.
NOTE: Remember to always use this instance to play this game.
If you face any other app-related issue that is not resolved after changing the ABI setting, you may refer to this article for possible resolutions.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!