How will this help?
You can easily resolve app-related issues that you might come across by creating a new instance with the ABI setting as ARM. You can do this by:
- Opening Multi-instance Manager
- Creating a new instance with the ABI Setting as "ARM"
- Installing the app on this new instance
Once you have made the change, you'll be able to play games without coming across any issues such as:
- Black/white screen appearing after launching an app
- App crashing at launch
- App not launching correctly
- Distorted graphics
Which apps work properly after changing the ABI setting to ARM?
Given below is a list of apps that you will be able to run without a hitch after you change the ABI setting to "ARM".
- Animal Restaurant
- Aura Kingdom 2
- Captain Tsubasa
- Critical Ops
- Ibis Paint X
- Skin Tools Pro
- Yay! - The Community Connected Via Call
- Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery
- Time Guardians: Hidden Mystery
- Mythwars: Idle Heroes
- 네이버 지식iN, 엑스퍼트(com.nhn.android.kin)
- 3인 고스톱 PLUS (com.encom.gostop3_plus)
- Eufy Security
- Age of Aeonis
- Football Agent
- Kingdom Rush Vengeance TD Game
- ZEPETO: 3D avatar, chat & meet
- Parallel - Quality voice chat
- 포모코 (포인트 모아 코인받자) - 돈버는 앱 (com.ddnapps.gotcoin)
- Hero Hunters
- Island Crossing
- Atlantis Odyssey
- Call of Antia: Match 3 RPG
- 2DUB Learning: Speaking activities
- 小骷髏大冒險 (com.solo.adventure)
- 劍訣天下 (com.gamexdd.jtxgg)
- 밀리의 서재 (kr.co.millie.millieshelf)
- 원스토리 - 당신이 원하는 스토리 (com.onestore.onestory)
How do I change the ABI setting to ARM for an instance?
1. First, you should know about the ABI settings for the current instance of your BlueStacks. To know about these settings, click on the gear icon on the Side Toolbar of your current instance, as shown below.
2. On the Settings page, navigate to the "Advanced" tab. Here, you will see the information about your current ABI settings. By default, the ABI settings are set to "x86, ARM", as illustrated below.
3. Now, launch the Multi-instance Manager by clicking on its icon in the Side Toolbar.
4. On the BlueStacks Multi-instance Manager window, select "Instance".
5. On the next screen, select "Fresh instance", as shown below.
6. You will then be asked to choose an Android version. Select from "Nougat 32-bit", "Nougat 64-bit" and "Pie 64-bit (Beta)" based on the requirements of the game you wish to play.
7. After selecting the Android version for the instance, click on "Next".
8. The next page will let you customize your instance. Here, change the "ABI setting" to "ARM", as shown below.
9. Once all the values have been set, click on "Create".
10. This will take you to the BlueStacks Multi-instance Manager window where the new instance will appear. Here, the new instance is named "ABI=ARM", as shown below.
Click on the "Start" button next to it.
11. Once the new instance has launched, you can log in to the Play Store and install the game of your choice. You may read about how to do so in these articles:
12. After the installation is complete, you can launch and play the game on this instance without any trouble.
NOTE: Please remember to always use this instance to play this game.
If you face any other app-related issue which is not resolved after changing the ABI setting, you may refer to this article for possible resolutions.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!