How will this help?
You may have sometimes observed FPS drops when you play Pokemon Unite on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit. This can be resolved by following the steps mentioned below.
- Create a new Nougat 64-bit instance with "ABI setting" as "ARM 32-bit"
- Play "Pokemon Unite" on this new instance
Step into the unexplored mythical Aeos Island and unleash your Pokemons' true power against your enemies!
How do I resolve this?
1. Launch the Multi-instance Manager by clicking on its icon in the Side Toolbar on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
2. Click on "Instance" on the Multi-instance Manager window.
3. Select "Fresh instance" on the next screen.
4. You will now be asked to choose an Android version. Select "Nougat 64-bit" and then, click on "Next".
5. Select "Custom" under "ABI setting", as shown below.
6. Deselect all settings except "ARM 32-bit" from the options available on your screen.
7. You may set all other values as per your preference. Once you have set all the values, click on "Create".
8. You will now be taken to the Multi-instance Manager window where the new instance will appear. Here, it is named "Pokemon Unite", as shown below.
Launch this instance by clicking on the "Start" button in front of it.
9. After the instance has launched, log in to the Play Store and install "Pokemon Unite".
10. After the installation is complete, you will be able to launch the game successfully.
You are now all set to join other trainers to compete in intense Unite Battles when you play Pokemon Unite on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit!
If you want to learn more about how to log in to Google Play Store on BlueStacks 5 and install a game, you can refer to the following articles:
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!