What can I do to fix this?
If you're unable to use TikTok on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit when Hyper-V is enabled on your desktop/laptop, you can resolve it by creating a "Pie 64-bit" instance following the steps given below.
1. Launch the Multi-instance Manager from the Side toolbar and do the following:
- Click on "Instance" and then select "Fresh instance"
- From the dropdown menu select "Pie 64-bit" and then, click on "Next"
- Customize the instance and click on "Download"
- Once the download process is complete, click on "Start"
2. Click on the "Play Store" icon, search for "TikTok" and click on "Install".
NOTE: To learn how to log in to Google Play Store, please follow the steps given in this article.
3. After the installation is complete, you will be able to launch TikTok successfully.
Get ready to explore entertaining videos and display your creativity as you can now use this instance to run TikTok without any hassles on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!