How will this help?
You may observe the following error message while launching Amino: Communities and Fandom on:
- BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit
- BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit (Hyper-V enabled)
- BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit
To resolve it, you can:
- Create a new Nougat 64-bit/Pie 64-bit instance with "ABI setting" as "x86-32 bit"
- Play "Amino: Communities and Fandom" on this new instance
Get ready to connect with like-minded individuals from across the globe and build communities with them based on your interests!
How do I resolve this?
NOTE: We have taken Nougat 64-bit as an example for the purpose of this article.
1. Launch the Multi-instance Manager by clicking on its icon in the Side Toolbar on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
2. Click on "Instance" on the Multi-instance Manager window.
3. On the next screen, click on "Fresh instance".
4. Select "Nougat 64-bit" and then, click on "Next".
5. Choose "Custom" under "ABI setting", as displayed below.
6. Deselect all settings except "x86 32-bit" from the options that appear on your screen.
7. You may set all other values as per your preference. Once you have made the desired selections, click on "Create".
8. You will now be taken to the Multi-instance Manager window where the new instance will appear. Here, we have renamed it to "Amino".
Click on "Start" to launch the instance.
9. Log in to the Play Store on the new instance and install "Amino: Communities and Fandom".
10. You will now be able to launch the app without coming across any error messages.
You are now all set to make new connections with people who share similar interests when you use Amino: Communities and Fandom on BlueStacks 5!
If you want to learn more about how to log in to Google Play Store on BlueStacks 5 and install a game, you can refer to the following articles:
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!