How will this help?
If Marvel Contest of Champions is getting stuck at launch on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit on your desktop/laptop, you can resolve this problem by:
- Creating a new Nougat 64-bit instance with "ABI setting" as "ARM 32-bit"
- Launching "Marvel Contest of Champions" on this new instance
Do you have what it takes to win the greatest battle in Marvel history and become the Ultimate Marvel Champion?
How do I resolve this?
1. Launch the Multi-instance Manager by clicking on its icon in the Side Toolbar on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
2. In the Multi-instance Manager window, click on "Instance" and then select "Fresh instance".
3. You will now be asked to choose an Android version. Select "Nougat 64-bit"and then, click on "Next".
4. Select "Custom" under "ABI setting" and deselect all settings except "ARM 32-bit" from the options available on your screen.
5. Once you've customized your instance, click on "Create" to get the additional files for the selected Android version.
NOTE: If you've not created a Nougat 64-bit instance in the past, you will see a "Download" button instead of "Create".
6. The instance you have created will now appear in the Multi-instance Manager. Once the download process is complete, click on "Start" to begin using it.
7. After the instance has launched, log in to the Play Store and install "Marvel Contest of Champions".
8. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to launch the game successfully.
You are now all set to experience the ultimate cosmic showdown between your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in Marvel Contest of Champions on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit!
If you want to learn more about how to log in to Google Play Store on BlueStacks 5 and install a game, you can refer to the following articles:
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!