Release notes for version 220.127.116.111
Release date: 18th March 2019
Game Compatibility improvements:
You may now enjoy trouble free play for the following apps.
- Rise of Kingdoms: com.lilithgame.roc.gp
- Destiny Child: com.linegames.dcglobal
- Wechat: com.tencent.mm
- Creative destruction: com.titan.cd.gb
- SkidStorm—Multiplayer: com.immobilegames.skidstorm
- Errant: Hunter's Soul: tw.xdg.and.lhjx
- 에란트: 헌터의 각성: kr.xdg.and.lhjx
- 叛逆性ミリオンアーサー: com.square_enix.android_googleplay.hangyakusei
- 霹靂無雙-限時送素還真: com.wegames.pilix.tw.and
- 로드오브다이스: kr.ngelgames.lod
- Simcity: com.ea.simcitymobile.guopan
- 球球大作战: com.ztgame.bob
- Sugram: org.sugram
Release notes for version 18.104.22.1681
Release date: 14th March 2019
- Aim even more precisely while playing PUBG Mobile and Free Fire
- Improve your gameplay using new keyboard controls
- Look around to view your surroundings within a game
- Press and hold for repeated tap press within a game
- Have windows restored to their last open positions and size
- Have your notifications settings and preference preserved upon update
- Synchronize gameplay actions across multiple BlueStacks instances
- Benefit from game compatibility improvements, bug fixes, and performance optimizations
Aim even more precisely while playing PUBG Mobile and Free Fire
You can now aim even more precisely while playing PUBG Mobile, Free Fire, or any First Person Shooter and Battle Royale games, due to significant improvements in mouse acceleration for the aim pan and shoot control, which gives greater precision for aiming. You will find the mouse acceleration setting in the advanced setting for aim, pan and shoot keyboard control.
Look around to view your surroundings within a game
You may now look around the surroundings of your character using either your keyboard or the mouse, within games that support a look around. This will help you assess your situation quickly and respond decisively to incoming threats or decide the next steps. You should use the Free Look control in the Advanced game controls. The screenshot below shows the Free Look control has been assigned keys V, B.
Here’s a video that shows a look around view:
Press and hold for repeated tap press within a game
You may either press and hold to tap continuously or just tap once to execute the tap the specified no of times. You may assign keys using the Repeated tap control from the Advanced game controls section.
Here’s a video that shows repeated tap used while playing on BlueStacks.
Have windows restored to their last open positions and size
When you restart BlueStacks, it will now restore the window to its last size and last opened position when you had either closed or quit BlueStacks.
Have your notifications settings and preference preserved upon update
Your notifications settings and preferences will be preserved after Bluestacks updates.
Game Compatibility improvements
- Blade and Soul: You will now be able to log in using your Facebook account.
- Princess Connect: You may now play this game without observing the black screen caused by its recent update.
- Aion: Legions of war: You may now play this game and continue after viewing an in-game video.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Release notes for version 22.214.171.1243
Release date: 13th Feb 2019
- The sound and gameplay synchronization issue has been resolved so that you can have a better gaming experience
- An error visible while upgrading from any App page has been resolved
- Gamepad improvements
- Download App Player updates directly from the notification
- Select custom device profiles
- Game compatibility improvements
- Other improvements
- For games that can be played using a gamepad controller, you will see a gamepad icon shown in the Android bar. Clicking on the gamepad icon will open a guidance window.
- You can now view videos (when available) that provide guidance regarding the gamepad controls
- You can choose to disable toast notifications that are shown when a gamepad is connected to your PC
Receive App Player update notifications when updates relevant to the version installed on your PC is available. You should be able to download and install that update directly from that notification.
Select a custom device profile
If you cannot install a game on BlueStacks because the device is not compatible with that game, you may now be able to install that game by selecting another device profile that may be compatible.
Game compatibility improvements
- Tinder - com.tinder. You can now play this app without experiencing freezing and flashing issues
- SpecialSoldier - com.wellgames.ss - You can now play this game without experiencing a crash
- 神话天堂 - com.shsj.syrgame.chinese - You can now play this game without experiencing graphics rendering issues
- You will no longer experience audio being muted upon launching a game via its desktop shortcut.
- The popup loading and display has been optimized for improving efficiency.
- An exception while restoring data during backup restore has been resolved.
Release notes for 126.96.36.1993
Release date: 22nd Jan 2019
- New gamepad controls for Brawl Stars
- New collection of gamepad aware games available in the App Center
You can now play Brawl Stars using new controls for your gamepad controller
- Hold the right trigger and use Right stick along for aiming & shooting
- You can use the Gamepad "A" button to switch between super attack and normal attack. You can now can use the same right stick for both the attacks i.e normal or super.
You may also play games for which a gamepad controller is supported from a collection available in the App Center on BlueStacks 4
Release Notes for version 188.8.131.529
Release date: 10th Jan 2019
- Substantial Performance Improvements
- Significantly reduces memory usage during gameplay by as much as 20%
- Utilizes dedicated GPU to reduce CPU consumption by as much as 60% and improve performance
- Reduces boot time by as much as 50%
- Control over frame rates for multiple instances to improve overall performance.
Significantly reduces memory usage - When you are multitasking using BlueStacks, and also web browsing using Chrome, or chatting using WeChat, Kakao, or WhatsApp, or streaming video in YouTube, you’ll be to play your game for a long duration without experiencing an increase in memory usage. BlueStacks trims the growth of memory periodically and returns it back to the system.
If you are using multiple instances, on a PC with more than 8GB of memory (RAM), BlueStacks reduces the memory allocated to default instance from 2400 MB to 2048 MB.
Utilizes dedicated GPU to improve performance- You’ll notice a substantial reduction in CPU usage, if your PC has an integrated graphics and a dual GPU, BlueStacks will run on the dedicated GPU in preference over the integrated graphics causing the CPU consumption to drop significantly.
You can now select whether BlueStacks should use the integrated graphics or dedicated GPU (if you have a dual GPU PC) through the Settings UI.
Reduces boot time - You'll experience a faster boot time with improvements reaching 50% depending on your PC hardware.
Enables control over frame rates - You can now select frame rates (FPS) for individual BlueStacks instances, when you are using multiple instances, to reduce the graphics demands from subsidiary instances and improve the overall experience
Independent multi-instance manager - You can launch the multi-instance manager as an independent app for managing multiple BlueStacks instances. The multi-instance manager is a built-in app as shown below.
Upon its first launch, it creates a shortcut on the Windows desktop. This provides the flexibility of launching the main and subsidiary BlueStacks instances from a single control panel.
Each multi-instance window can be resized to suit the size of the screen available on your PC.
Streaming enhancements - You can now stream your gameplay to Twitch, Mixer, Facebook Live, Youtube using a game capture window, through OBS Studio, Streamlabs, and XSplit.
Gamepad controller ready - You can now play several games that are gamepad controller ready on BlueStacks. BlueStacks currently supports the family of Xbox controllers and notifies you when you connect or disconnect a gamepad controller. You’ll notice that gamepad ready games are marked using a miniature gamepad controller icon.
BlueStacks supports the analog movement of joystick and triggers, mouse movements and clicks events.
New repeated tap for first-person shooter games - If you play first-person shooter games, MOBA or RPG games, you’ll be able to trigger repeated taps, as many as you have chosen to set new keyboard control - repeated tap
Audio improvements that improve the overall sound quality and resolve several audio and microphone related issues experienced by users of Free Fire, Sgame, Sony Audio Recorder, WhatsApp, Viber, and other apps.
You can install more apps or larger apps - BlueStacks internal storage has been doubled from 32GB to 64GB.
Your web page loads much faster since BlueStacks now uses Chrome as its default Android browser.
BlueStacks now provides a game developer-friendly Setting to enable connection using the Android Debug Bridge.
Game compatibility issues resolved
- Identity V - no longer shows distorted graphics
- cm.dmm.games.flower no longer shows a black screen when played using the Advanced Graphics Architecture Mode
- com.netmarble.lin2ws no longer shows distorted graphics when played using the Advanced Graphics Architecture Mode
- Users can now view in-game videos in War Robots, Hustle Castle, Gunspell, Shadow Fight 3 and Space shooter: galaxy attack
- Rise of Civilizations - you can play the game and chat without experiencing a crash
- You can now play the following apps without the camera being tilted 90 degrees,
- Cash Inc (com.alegrium.cong2)
- Cooking Craze (com.bigfishgames.cookingcrazegooglef2p)
- Idle Crafting (com.futureplay.minecraft)
- Hustle Castle (com.my.hc.rpg.kingdom.simulator)
- Make More! (com.fingersoft.makemore)
- Rules of survival
- Arena of Valor
Release Notes for version 4.32.90
Release date: 29th Dec 2018
Game compatibility improvements
The following games showed a black screen or distorted graphics when played using the AGA mode. This patch release resolves that behavior.
Release Notes for 184.108.40.2067
Release date: 17th Dec 2018
Game compatibility improvements
- Brawl Stars - You can play the game on BlueStacks with custom optimized keyboard controls
- Rules of Survival - The game no longer crashes when an unassigned keyboard control was pressed.
- DC Legends - You will no longer see reported distorted graphics while playing this game.
- Flower Knight Girls - You can now play the latest update of this game without experiencing a crash.
- com.netease.wyclx -You will no longer see reported distorted graphics while playing this game.
- 鬼語迷城 com.gm99.ylcs - You can now play the latest update of this game without experiencing a crash.
- Com.ss.android.ugc.live - We have realigned the camera, which was tilted by 90 degrees while using this app.
- com.xthplanet.snackworld.aos 스낵월드 버서스 - Resolved a black screen
- WWE Supercard - You can now play this game without experiencing a crash.
Brawl Stars has landed. Play the biggest game since Clash Royale, with your keyboard, mouse, or gamepad. Available now with custom optimized controls.
Connect your BlueStacks with Discord
Join the community of more than a half Million Discord users who play Brawl Stars, Grand Chase, Rise of Civilizations, and thousands of other games on BlueStacks 4. Whenever you have Discord running on your desktop, you can connect BlueStacks to Discord and show-off the game you are playing. If you are searching for a mobile game or playing one on BlueStacks, its name will be visible both in your full profile and mini-profile.We have added support for updating your Discord status when BlueStacks 4 is running.
Sgame Improvements (Arena of Valor, Mobile Legends, Onmyoji Arena, Heroes Arena)
You can now use the Look Around capability for MOBA mode. Press “G” key to look around the map - you can move the camera around and look at parts of the map that aren't visible in your current line of sight perspective. Games usually allow swipe to move the camera. You can now achieve the same effect by using Aim, pan and shoot mode with Tweaks = 42.
You can now use multi touch. You can press a key to generate a tap at one point and release the key to generates a tap at another point. These points can be specified/mapped to build a multi touch keyboard control.
You can use the left mouse button to cast spells and right mouse button to move. You can press both t together to move the character and cast the spell.
Now, you can set a MOBA skill settings option Stop MOBA dpad to True (of False) to stop the movement of the character. If set True then the character will stop after casting that particular skill. If set to False, it will continue to move forward.
Now you can preserve the MOBA skill even when the skill key (let's say Q) and basic attack tap button (Spacebar) are pressed instantaneously. Now, you can use the MOBA skill for the basic attack and set the value of "AutoAttack" in the MOBA skill settings as True with 200 milliseconds time interval in the Q skill in "No cancel time", resolves this issue.
You can use a number for YAxisRatio, a new parameter in MOBA skill settings, for improving accuracy of the MOBA skills with the mouse cursor.
MOBA Legends improvements
You can now autocast MOBA skill
- Normal cast - Press Q and use mouse cursor to aim the skill, press left mouse button to cast.
- Auto cast - Press Q, game decides where the skill will be cast and the skill is cast as soon as Q is released.
- You should see an improvement in the overall quality of icons in the Dock, My Apps, etc, due to high quality bitmap image rendering for all images in BlueStacks
- You can now use Chrome as the default Android browser with Chrome. Switching to Chrome as the default eliminates the lag experienced while typing in the default Android browser .
- If you had experienced Windows Defender flagging a problem report as an invalid zip archive, that won’t happen anymore. We have corrected a mismatch between the archive format (.7z) and file type (.zip) for the problem report.
- In certain situations, the locale was changed after a BlueStacks upgrade . We have resolved the cause for this behaviour.
- While using the Shooting mode, you can now press multiple mouse buttons at the same time and achieve the effects you want. Earlier, one of the mouse button events could have been lost.
Release Notes for version 220.127.116.116
Release date:14th Nov 2018
Game compatibility improvements
Resolves issues experienced with
1) com.kakaogames.gnss 창세기전 : 안타리아의 전쟁 ,
2) 星のドラゴンクエスト com.square_enix.hoshinodqjp ,
3) Crown Four kingdoms,
4) com.kr37.mhj.google - 블러드라인:강자의 길 and
5) com.kr37.klx.google , 운명:무신의 후예
- Game-play experience for playing Battle Royale games like PUBG Mobile and Free fire has been substantially enhanced through significant improvements to the Input Method Editor (IME) and keyboard controls. These improvements also resolve a few issues such as flashing while switching between tabs, or stuck in shooting mode upon switching tabs, and scenarios where the keyboard controls used to stop working intermittently when the user switched between chat and gameplay
- Users can create and record a sequence of keyboard and mouse clicks and replay them in games like Black Desert Mobile or Lineage 2 Revolution. The ability to execute a combination of keystrokes greatly enhances the user's reaction and responsiveness to give them a winning edge.
- Users are now shown a tooltip for enabling the on-screen display of keyboard controls, which is disabled by default. Advanced users can enable it for leveraging the on-screen display of the available keyboard controls for a fast reaction and responsive gameplay.
- We are pleased to offer Arabic language support with a BIG Thank You to our ardent fans in the MENA region.
- Users are now shown an on-screen pop-up notification when their Internet connection is not working during the Google sign in.
- Users can now distinguish between critical and nominal notifications when the notification (bell icon) visually changes based on the type of notification
- BlueStacks now runs a diagnostic test and provides guidance to the user about whether or not they should switch graphics mode when they are trying to do so.
- Users can now switch to the default wallpaper from using the xpack wallpaper.