How will this help?
This article will help you with workarounds for the following app-related issues on BlueStacks:
- Issues with downloading an app
- App crash/Black screen/Distorted graphics
- App stopped working
- Slow/laggy app
Workarounds for app-related issues on BlueStacks
1) Issues with downloading applications
If an app downloads gets stuck or fails due to some errors, or you get a "the device is incompatible" error message from Play Store, here are a few ways to resolve them:
2) App crash, black screen, distorted graphics
To eliminate such problems, you may try the following:
3) App has stopped working but it was working earlier
Here's what you should do:
- Update the app: Open Google Play from the home screen of BlueStacks. Tap on the Menu and then click on "My apps & games". Apps with available updates are labeled "Update". Tap on the Update button to update the app.
- Force stop the app: Open the "System apps" folder from the home screen of BlueStacks. Navigate to Settings > Apps. Locate the app from the "All apps" list and click on it. Then, click on the "Force Stop" button. Restart BlueStacks and launch the app again.
- Clear the app cache: Open the "System apps" folder from the home screen of BlueStacks. Navigate to Settings > Apps. Locate the app from the "All apps" list and click on it. Then, click on "Storage" > "Clear Cache" button. Restart BlueStacks and launch the app again.
- Reinstall the app: After performing the steps above, if the issue still persists, please try re-installing the app by first uninstalling it and then, installing it again.
4) Apps are sluggish, slow and laggy
Doing the following will give you a smoother experience:
- Allocate more CPU cores and memory.
- Configure antivirus and Internet security.
- Enable virtualization on your computer
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!