How will this help?
You can try to resolve any Google login-related issue you may be facing on BlueStacks 5 by following all the steps listed below:
1. Please check if virtualization is enabled on your PC. Enabling virtualization will give you a smoother experience on BlueStacks 5 and can resolve issues affecting the Google Play Store.
2. Open the settings menu and try switching the graphics mode from the graphics tab. You can refer to this article for a detailed guide on doing this.
NOTE: This option will not be available on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit.
3. Please use an Antivirus program to remove any malware/adware/spyware from your PC. They could be causing issues with Google login, by interfering with network services.
4. Try using the internet with proxy settings. In this case, please reset DNS settings to default and see if that helps. To learn more about how you can do this, click here.
5. Configure your antivirus to apply the recommended settings, as it can be disrupting secure (HTTPS) network connections to Google servers.
NOTE: If you’re still facing issues while logging into the Google Play Store, you can submit a problem report by simply clicking on the "Trouble signing in" icon at the bottom left corner. Then, provide a description of the problem, attach the necessary files and click on the "Submit report" button.
Have some questions?
Q. I want to use a non-Gmail account. Is it possible?
A. Yes, you can log in with a non-Gmail account. Please refer to this support article for more details.
Q. When I try to log in, Google gets stuck on the loading screen. How should I proceed?
A. Make sure that you configure your antivirus when logging into Google for the first time. If that doesn't solve your problem, refer to this helpful guide.
Q. I see a black/white window on the log-in screen. Is this normal?
A. This usually happens when the default graphics settings on BlueStacks 5 do not match with your system specifications. To know how to change the graphics mode, click here.
Q. How can I change/add/remove a Google account on BlueStacks 5?
A. BlueStacks 5 allows you to use multiple accounts at the same time. Read the detailed procedure to add, remove or change accounts right here.
Q. Google gives me one of these errors at login: "Authentification required"/"Verify it's you". What to do?
A. If you get one of these prompts, please clear the Google cache. Then, remove your Google account and add it again in order to log in. This detailed article will guide you through this.
Q. How should I proceed if I get a "Couldn't sign in" error after entering my credentials in the Google Play Store?
A. If you get this prompt, please refer to this article to resolve the issue.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!