This article suggests workarounds for different symptoms related to Google login on BlueStacks.
You may surmount Google login issues to begin using BlueStacks.
Users experiencing Google login issues on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks
Issues and suggested Workarounds:
1. Please check if virtualization is enabled on your PC. You can enable virtualization for a smoother experience on BlueStacks by referring to this help article.
2. Try switching the graphics mode on BlueStacks from settings by referring to the third step in this help article
3. Please check if you have any malware/adware/spyware program installed on your computer. It could be fiddling with the network services and causing the issue.
4. Using the internet with proxy settings. In this case, please reset DNS settings to default and see if that helps.
5. Try accessing google.com (or gmail.com) and sign in with your Google credentials on your PC's browser on the incognito window only.
6. Your antivirus software may be disrupting secure (HTTPS) network connections to Google servers. Please refer to our article advocating preferable settings for your PC antivirus software.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on October 22nd, 2018